Spanish Classes - in Quito!
You can see many photos and regular news about the Secret Garden hostels on our facebook!
Join us today!
Quito is one of the Spanish Schools capitals of the world. The standard of teaching is very high and here at the Secret Garden we do not sacrifice quality in anything we do for that we have the best Spanish teachers in Quito. They speak good English (but only when it´s necessary!!) and have a lot of experience teaching the language and culture.
Our classes truly are different offering a combination of both:
- Theory classes: held either on our beautiful rooftop terrace overlooking the Historic Old Town and surrounding volcanoes or in one of quiet indoor study rooms, plus
- Practical excursions: head out and visit your choice of many interesting places (art gallery, museum, church, markets, etc.) in and around Quito. You will be with your teacher the whole time, using the practical everyday Spanish that you will need for travelling and also you will have a chance learn more about everyday life in the city which is going to give you an idea about customs and culture of Ecuador.
Flexibility: We are the only school that holds classes from 9am to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday and also holidays.
The school offers you:
- Private lessons (one and one) with your own teacher.
- We have lessons of minimum two hours or packages of: 10, 20, 40 hours, etc.
- Conversation tour.
- Take a 20-hours course and get a free Spanish book and welcoming dinner on the terrace restaurant of the Secret Garden Hostel
- Each 20 hours takes between 4 and 7 days, you can organize your schedule with your teacher.
- Take any course of 40 hours or more and receive free a Private Tour (just you and your teacher).
- We do not charge a registration/inscription fee. Prices include all materials (just bring a notebook and pen).
Two hours one-to-one: $16.
Two hours two students: $24 ($12 per person).
Ten hours one-to-one: $70.
Ten hours two students: $100 ($50 per person).
Twenty hours one-to-one: $ 140.
Twenty hours two students: $ 200 ($100 per person).
For any information please email us or ask at reception.