The Secret Garden Cotopaxi
The Secret Garden Cotopaxi is an award winning traditional eco-friendly mountain lodge nestled in the high Ecuadorian Andes.
Situated less than two hours from Quito, it is the ideal location for the adventure seekers, as well for the people who just want to relax and get away from it all.
Enjoy the experience...
With our qualified international and local staff, there is something to do for everyone;
- Walk up to one of the many permanent glaciers on Cotopaxi, the world's highest active volcano.
- Go mountain biking, we offer both self exploring and guided downhill descents.
- Let's ride! Enjoy the views from horseback as we ride across the high Andean plains.
- Come hiking with one of our experienced guides on some of our beautiful and sometimes challenging high altitude mountain routes. Ideal preparation for those interested in climbing the summit of Cotopaxi.
- Exploring sessions. Enter some remote and untouched canyons, creeks and elaborate cave systems.
- Relax. Grab a rod and go fishing for trout or just hang in a hammock with a good book and a cold beer.
- Chill out and enjoy the panoramic views of the eight surrounding volcanoes from our bubbling jacuzzi.
- Great homecooked meals, enjoyed in the cozy surroundings of our communal dining area, next to a warm fire-place.
Three meals a day! A complete breakfast, lunch and a two course dinner
Free tea, coffee and drinking water available throughout the day
Free guided two hour welcoming tour to beautiful waterfalls
Free use of mountain bikes and maps (excludes guided bike tours and subject to availability)
Free afternoon snacks, as well as snacks brought along by guides on activities
Free access to the jacuzzi
Book Online Now!